Wednesday 17 September 2014

September Season- Hello New Chapters

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

-Hellooooooooooo!!

So basically it's a new beginning, a new academic year, a new chance!
Why am I so excited? Because we all love to turn the page of a book don't we? Whenever I read a new book and it get's to the climax and it becomes overwhelmingly exciting I CAN NOT WAIT TO TURN THE PAGE, OR START THE NEW CHAPTER.
So......That's most of us right now isn't it? September.

Every year we continue our book, and sometime's it's a new chapter, and sometimes it's just a new page.
For me this year is a New Chapter because I am in ....
High school? As if! That's over!

I'm talking about..

UNIVERSITY!!!



Yay Me (Excite like da Borat)

I said a major GOODBYE to my amazing Summer Holiday... Lol Joke.. I was pretty much a ZOMBIE...


Nonetheless, I was so excited to start the big and new University because I am finally here, I made it!
Though I looked like a fat slug creeping around the University campus and monstering my way around. When I started my attitude was pretty much 100% Optimistic, and I was ready to rumble, but the joke of the matter is that it wasn't how I expected.



..., It felt so overwhelming to be honest, seeing unrecognisable faces, and being afraid to talk to new people. Though I am SO SO grateful to have made a few friends so quickly, and through them I managed to make more friends. You know, I genuinely didn't expect there to be any if not a few Muslim girl's in my course, and to my SURPRISE there were SO SO many (Alhamdulilah) obviously I ran to them! Alhamdulilah my prayers were answered because I feel so much more comfortable not standing out alone, feeling like I belong really. It wasn't just a 'few' there were a lot of us, Maa Shaa Allah! If this taught me anything it is that Dua is our weapon because we ask and we get truly!


Anywhooooooo, So I was totally prepared to work hard but, all I could understand from the blabber jabber that everyone else seemed to understand was minimal, and all I could think was (I need to start revising, I really need to)



This will be a fun, challenging, and memorable 3 year's of a chapter that I hope goes slow and fun!

Comment, and let me know what your new chapter entails

xoooooooooooooooo

---------------------------

2 comments:

  1. As' salaamu alaykum I hope your enjoying your time at uni! Those three years will fly by like super crazy subhanAllah. All the best Inn Sha Allah and i love you blog! :)

    ReplyDelete