Tuesday 8 July 2014

Q&A from Tumblr; ask me questions and i will reply http://jilbabydiaries.tumblr.com/


Hey sister, i just saw you'r blog, its really nice mashallah. You are actually really good in writting, i want to ask you, i have a question pls give me your advise. I want to get marry, but my parents think i am too young! I am 20, i dont think its too young, but i dont have brothers, and i dont talk to guys, and my father doesnt want me to get marry yet. I feel like running away, but this month of ramadan im learning patients, any advise? I seen you write post about love.


Thank you!! I love giving advice lol, okay, basically do not run away, thats not the answer. This is the blessed month of Ramadan, a month in which your Dua is more likely to be accepted, you need to really turn to Allah and cry in dua to him, if you want to get married ask Allah to make your parents understand you, ask Allah to bring you a righteous beautiful husband whom you and your parents will love. Have trust (Tawakkal) and faith in Allah that you will get married, but you have to sincerely stay patient, and keep asking Allah. My step sister told me about a her friend who wanted to get married to a guy who had green eyes and brown hair (very picky right?) Her family laughed at her, and they brought her someone not according to her full description and detail, and she had a meeting with him and refused him. Her family told her off and said she may not get another potential husband, and she said firmly, NO i put my trust in Allah that he will give me a righteous man with green eyes and brown hair, so she would stay awake every night praying night prayers, begging Allah for her specific husband. Before she knew it a man came to ask for her hand in marriage and he had green eyes but not brown hair and he wasn’t practising so well, so she rejected him, once again her family mocked her, and she had trust Allah would answer her dua, she remained patient, and then again another man came with green eyes and brown hair but he wasn’t practising, and she rejected him. She never lost hope and made sincere dua every night, and finally the man of her dream came, her family were shocked, and she was happy. So my advice is for you to pray to Allah in the night, do as much good deeds as you can, and sincerely remain patient, who knows Allah may bring you someone your parents will love and accept! So don’t run away sweety, love will come for you In Shaa Allah, you just have to wait and stay patient. xxxx hope this helped!






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/U1BLT7

0 comments:

Post a Comment