Monday 17 February 2014

Do you want Cliche?

Six five four three two one.

Most teens my age, have a social life, but I feel like it is literally impossible, with all my circumstances. I am so different nobody will understand me, nor like me. Blah. I am so over the high school phase where I cared about what people thought about me, but I just want to laugh non stop with my friends, have someone very-much like me who tottally really gets me, surround me. But like I'm not that type of friend that constantly calls each other on the phone, nor am I that wild crazy friend- anymore that is. With all my circumstances... But like, I dont want drama surrounding me, I want to be appreciative of all the innocent fun, like a trip out into the forest to do photography and laugh non stop, or like meet up in coffee shops to discuss the latest series we watched and cul'( catch up on life) 

So boring and cliche, haha. That's why I probably am a saddo😅. Way me. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment