Friday 7 February 2014

Bus driver and stress!

It was a rainy day, early morning at 8:25, and I was near by school on the bus 3 stops away. Annoyingly, there is a train strike so more people resort to transport via Cars. Which means more traffic on the day of my exam. Stress!

I dreaded doing this, but I had to for 2 reasons. One reason simply because i was too short to reach the emergency open door button. Two, because no one else on the bus out of all the students who had a exam seemed to care as much as I did. So, I approached the familiar and friendly looking Asian man and asked him if he could open the door, the traffic wasn't moving, and I am really in a rush. Instead he ignored me. Pretended I wasn't there. The bus was pretty empty i guarantee you he saw me. I felt humiliated at his disrespect. I asked him repeatedly if he could kindly open the door instead he literally opened his passenger booth door. Then he turned his face from me and said no, fixating his face unto the road. Uh, it's not like the traffic was moving why wouldn't he open the door!!

I assume it's because of my attire. Blehhhhh. 

I eventually reached the next stop and ran to school, fortunately I made it just in time before the exam began.

0 comments:

Post a Comment