Thursday 13 March 2014

Dear Earth, I'm sorry, I hope my Passion drives me to success.

The way to be successful in something is to have a drive, a motivation, and this ultimately derives from passion. All around me I am reminded of my desire to help others.

Today in class we started a new topic about social control, and a sub topic on mass crime in relation to state war. It hurt me being reminded of those humans, just like me, however they were suffering genocide whilst the world remains asleep. 2 Million Sudanese people have died by genocide and ethno-cleansing.

My teacher asked us this... which still lights my thoughts, 'Have our humanity changed, as the human value has changed?' And I wonder. We hear about 1 person dying on the news and we all feel remorseful- true! However, what about those women, children, and men being victimised, tortured, and suffering whilst no attention is being heeded.
Just because it isn't happening here, doesn't mean it isn't happening!

As I sat there in class watching videos and hearing the traumatic disasters facing my fellow humans,something just clicked in my head, like when you re-familiarise something after you had forgotten, or that beautiful feeling of waking up and remembering something beneficial and doing it. Yes. Then I remembered my passion, and crave to become successful and save money so I can travel, I can aid and join charities and support these people!
The lyrics repeat in my head "People killing people dying, where is the love" And I honestly wonder, what has happened to humanity and feeling?

I sincerely believe that the Earth speaks a language and all of us creatures who are made from and return to decay in Earth should comprehend with the Earth's language and needs, and that is care. Animals can understand and comprehend more obediently. Like the case where the Tsunami was about to hit the philippines and the elephants by the beach who were entertainments had escaped and ran away to the mountains where the Tsunami didn't affect.

I believe the voice of humans is crying and the Earth is hearing this cry, those children being ignored and those being tortured. Wild and immoral people wide-spread leaving behind a legacy of arrogancy and capitalism, no love, no unity, I am terribly sorry Earth. I hope that the good people in the world outweigh heavier than those bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment