Tuesday 4 March 2014

I think I have superpowers?

I SWEAR. A moment ago I envisaged what would happen if the centre table in the cafe where the 'cool' girls sit was taken by the 'not so cool' girls! AND IT HAPPENED BEFORE MY VERY EYES. It was deep. I watched them walk in through the doors, stand still. Erect. And frozen. Probably thinking omd why are these no-lives sitting on 'our seat' 

HA. They had to come and sit on the ordinary seats. Mohaha. Funny thing is, I was sitting with my friends and thought to myself why have I never seen them ever sit on the normal tables? Hmm, I wondered, would they? Since the start of college 2 years ago, they never have. I like this rebellion, from good girls to brave girls! WE STAND. Fight for the centre table. Hahaa, AND IT HAPPEND. So cool. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment