Saturday 19 April 2014

The Indigo Child and How to Recognise one

What is an indigo child?

Google says: Indigo children, according to a pseudoscientific New Age concept, are children who are believed to possess special, unusual and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities.

How do I recognise one?


1-They have a feeling about themselves, that they are important, and often act like it, usually in the things they say, speaking from an experience they often haven't ever had.
2-The Indigo child does not always have high self esteem, but usually knows who they are before anyone else has ever figured them out. They usually recognize that they are different.
3-Indigo Children have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice)
4-One of the key "ingredients" of the Indigo Child, is that they are highly creative, and extremely intelligent. If they cannot be creative in the way that they think, or do something, they will fall to the clutches of our boring ritual oriented lives. These children often have new ways of thinking, and doing the same things we have been doing for years. If we open up and just listen, we will hear and see things that will amaze us.
5-Often these children come off as loners, however it is only because they rest on a different plane than the average child. Conversations with children that are not like them, are often hard to comprehend. This might be the child who would prefer to work alone on a challenging puzzle, than playing house with another child. They are always seeking betterment, without realizing it. They are not like others, and have a difficult time expressing themselves - it takes a lot out of them.
6-10. Indigo Children are not shy in letting you know what they need.
Typically these children know what they need, even before they understand why they need it. Don't always say no. Listen to their reasons for wanting or needing something. Don't always assume that they have normal childhood tendencies, expect that they have valid reasons, and try to understand them.




Now the question is, Am I an indigo child?


I feel like, I fit into the boxes, and doing some research, scary thought. But I see resemblence.

To be honest, my answer is, and only is, that I have filled this void growing up. I felt confused as a child. Did terrible things in the path of searching for something, I was hurt, upset, no one understood, and now I have experienced, and learnt. I now possess, the key, the gift, and treasure. Do you want me to share with you? And will you believe me, how beautiful this light has transformed me, it has given me all sorts of answers, opened the door of creativity and connection, a spiritual path of happiness and reform...Do you want to know how my wrecked alien being returned home without fixing the wreck? Do you wish to stumble with me a path of rocks and beautiful view, to capture the sunrise and sunset at its finest? Come, have a look.

I dont wish to be selfish... And I am merely dragging this sentence on for a reason, the reason for this delay is because the gift is hard to accept. Some people are blinded from seeing it's true essence, and other people have interpreted the golden design of it's beauty wrongfully in an attempt to impatiently and frustratedly seek it's comfort. But like a wise person will tell you, in patience lies sight to see, and in opening your eyes, with magnificent intention to see it's beauty, and an open heart, fulfilling the steps ordained to access the key, you will receive its bounty.

Okay prepare. You are here for a reason, continue this fate...

Well,since you read on, and you want to find this solace. This change, and this door of bliss... (BTW it's not heaven ahha)
I did once however try to go to the other side of the rainbow. Still figuring that one out. Omd I need to do my homework...

WAIT

Back to my point, you have to watch this video, inside this video, somewhere deep inside, you have to capture the true meaning, not the image you already hold, but it's power, with an open eye, you will see in the build of, the key. And where it lies.

Good luck.
This key is for all of us, you're not special to keep it to yourself, however you get your own one, as you build it.

Re-Read this blog now.
Okay did you re-read?
Here's the gateway to the key, you MUST faithfully finish the video patiently, humbly, and receive it's key.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdhk2y6zFg4

0 comments:

Post a Comment