Wednesday 22 January 2014

No one believed he could do it. Only me. I stood far below him amongst the crowd of pessimism. Little short me, straring up at him, so proud he passed half way. He continued to climb the mountain with his bare hands; fighting for the world record. I wish he noticed me I thought. Last time we spoke we seperates on bad notes, but I feel terrible. I wanted to apologise. What if he didn't make it. There's a 90% chance he was to fall down. They warned him. But he's passionate and believes in himself, he didn't even want a waist support. 10 minutes later, the crowd stood still, erect, silent. He was almost finished and was getting more tired. I know he doesn't usually sleep the night before a big day, I seriously hope he did last night. As anxious as I was, biting all the nails left on my hands, I was also, quite excited. I kept myself busy with the thought of him seeing me, and apologising to him....

0 comments:

Post a Comment