Tuesday 26 August 2014

ALS- Ice bucket Challenge

http://www.mndassociation.org/

Everyone go check out this website, and donate to the ALS organisation instead of throwing a bucket of water over your head.
As fun as it seems, it is starting to bother me, not the fact that people are doing the icebucketchallenge, but what bothers me is that a lot of ignorant fools are just nominating each other for the ALSIBC and not even donating, or not even spreading awareness of ALS. And this just hurts me. This is it. This is the same thing for Gaza, I feel like we just spread and share but we don't do, no donating, no aiding, no fundraising, just all talk. And that is what bothers me. People's innaction.

We can make a difference by donating, and explaining these things, not being idiotic and ignorant and having fun with the ALSIBC.

-------- xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment