Tuesday 5 August 2014

Dear Viewer,

HEY GUYS BASICALLY ... I need more people to engage with my blog so please feel free to comment anonymously, and ask me questions!
Just yesterday I received my highest blog view count going unto 3000!
WHICH I AM SO HAPPY FOR! but what I want to know is ...
Who are these invisible ghosts?

Come Out Come Out!

So I was thinking, why not hold a Question and Answer, where you can ask me any questions!
And I will take a new approach to my blog posts this month, whereby you can ask me anonymous questions and I will wholesomely reply in a post stating 'Dear AppleGirl' for instance! I have done this previously on my Tumblr page where people would ask me for advice, but please dont ask me questions where proffesionals need to step in, i am just a girl who has a passion for writting, listening, reading and oh talking! #Toodles!

Tumblr page to ask Questions! --> http://jilbabydiaries.tumblr.com/

9 comments:

  1. I am a invisible ghost! hay! Where do we ask q's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that was a fast reply! Hi! Do you follow me?

      Delete
    2. You can post your questions here, or you can ask me on my Tumblr http://jilbabydiaries.tumblr.com/

      Delete
    3. Hay yea i follow by emails tho, i like your blog sis mashallah, i think you should do more reglr posts tho, an i follow you on watpad sis

      Delete
  2. Hi i have a question, really random but have you ever fell in love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's your name and where are you from?? Where do you get you inspiration from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salamalaikum sister, i usually follow you on email but forgive me i don't comment much.
    One question i wanted to ask you for a while actually is, you are a really good writer and have some insightful wisdom, but how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you post more pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did you stop posting? I just saw ur page, love it!
    One q's though; WHO ARE YOU, what is purpose of your blog like fashion or photography?

    ReplyDelete