Thursday 28 August 2014

My summer 2014

This summer I was accompanied by the most wonderful, sweetest cousin of mines from Norway. So I spent my time being a tourist and guide!
Believe me it was fun.
But there were ups and downs.
Some hillarious days, and some rainy days (But that didn't stop us)

The ups (+)

-I live very close the heart of London so getting around was fairly easy, and I pretty much knew all the hotspots.
-The weather was lovely most of the time
-We got discounts (students) almost everywhere
-During summer there were so many events and opportunity
-Food just tastes much more savouring during summer holiday
-Being a tourist meant PHOTOGRAPHY! (YAY)

The downs (-)
-Travel costs are ridiculous for tourists (Tfl need to sort something out for them)
-Central London don't have enough Halal restaurants (frustrating because fish gets boring after a while)
-The weather had bipolar
-Not enough mosque's or prayer places in Central!
-It's always fun to be tourists as a group rather than just a few, but nonetheless it was amaze.

Here are some pictures that basically sum it up! xoxo- Comment and tell me about your summer!


2 comments:

  1. Really you are inspirtional because you walk around the street of London so brave, in your khimar and truthfully i cant do that in Germany, so machaAllah very proud of you Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice time, i went to disney land!

    ReplyDelete